To our valued guests,
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a game-changer for just about everyone… and it continues to evolve.
We’re still here though…with stunning sunsets, beautiful sea breezes, and an abundance of wildlife calling the Pumicestone Passage National Marine Park home. And with the easing of restrictions, we’re inviting you to share our relaxed island lifestyle in spacious, fully self-contained apartments – an ideal destination for the perfect escape.
As part of the dynamic COVID environment however, we recommend you regularly refer to the Queensland Government website – Public Health Directions.
Like so many other businesses, the tourism accommodation sector has been hit hard and we have had lots of kind messages of support. However, one of the best ways to support us is by Booking Direct. Most online booking platforms have been swallowed up by overseas-based corporations and charge up to 25% commission. So, when you holiday locally, don’t let your money take a trip overseas. Make sure you are booking on our website or better still, call us to find out more information about specific apartments and special deals. We are always happy to at least price match if not do a better deal.
Your safety is important to us
As we take the health and safety of our guests, staff and local community as the highest priority, we have put additional measures in place for our collective protection.
- Signage is posted throughout the complex reminding all of us about good hygiene practices and the need for self-distancing
- Key sets are sanitised after each check-out
- Sanitising of high touch / contact areas such as lift areas, door handles, handrails and reception counter, pool furniture and common toilet amenities continue regularly.
- Each apartment is equipped with alcohol-based Spray & Wipe for your personal use
- Housekeeping cleaning practices include application of hospital-grade disinfectant in addition to our usual high cleaning standards already in place.
- Staff hours at Reception are limited but we are always contactable via phone or email. We encourage you to contact us prior to arrival to confirm an approximate check-in time. To maintain social distancing requirements, we limit 1 person within the Reception office at any one time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or email. We’re here to help and as always, we pride ourselves on our service and hospitality. We look forward to seeing you some time soon and hope you enjoy your stay with us.