To our valued guests,
It wasn’t so long ago, life was relatively predictable. But now, the current COVID-19 pandemic has been a game-changer for just about everyone.
We’re still here though…with stunning sunsets, beautiful sea breezes, and an abundance of wildlife calling the Pumicestone Passage National Marine Park home. And with the easing of restrictions, we’re inviting you to share our relaxed island lifestyle in spacious, fully self-contained apartments – an ideal destination for the perfect escape.
As part of the dynamic COVID environment however, we recommend you refer to the Queensland Government website – Border Restrictions for the most up to date list of Hot Spots and relevant directives.
Like so many other businesses, the tourism accommodation sector has been hit hard and we have had lots of kind messages of support. However, one of the best ways to support us is by Booking Direct. Most online booking platforms have been swallowed up by overseas-based corporations and charge up to 25% commission. So, when you holiday locally, don’t let your money take a trip overseas. Make sure you are booking on our website or better still, call us to find out more information about specific apartments and special deals. We are always happy to at least price match if not do a better deal.
Your safety is important to us
As we take the health and safety of our guests, staff and local community as the highest priority, we have put additional measures in place for our collective protection.
What does the ‘new normal’ look like?
For our guests, we’ll be asking each of you to complete a self-declaration on your arrival to confirm:
- If you are unwell with symptom of fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- If you are positive for COVID-19
- If in the previous 14 days you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- If you are subject to a quarantine directive
If you respond ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we will ask you to cancel or postpone for another time.
If you feel unwell during your stay with us, you must inform us immediately and self-isolate.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment during your stay
- We are all playing our part to stay COVID-19 safe and therefore all our staff and external contractors are also required to meet the criteria listed above
- Signage is posted throughout the complex reminding all of us about good hygiene practices and the need for self-distancing
- Key sets are sanitised after each check-out
- Sanitising of high touch / contact areas such as lift areas, door handles, handrails and reception counter, pool furniture and common toilet amenities continue at regular intervals daily.
- In-house compendiums are removed but information is provided through pre-arrival and in-house emails and is also available on our website.
- Each apartment is equipped with alcohol-based Spray & Wipe for your personal hygiene
- Housekeeping cleaning practices now include application of hospital-grade disinfectant in addition to our usual high cleaning standards already in place.
- Staff hours at Reception are limited but we are always contactable via phone or email. We encourage you to contact us prior to arrival to arrange an approximate check-in time, arrange a Lock Box Key Collection, or even a contactless check-in. To maintain social distancing requirements, we ask only 1 person at a time within the Reception office at any one time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or email. We’re here to help and as always, we pride ourselves on our service and hospitality. We look forward to seeing you some time soon and hope you enjoy your stay with us.