Our Bribie Island Accommodation Terms & Conditions
To better plan your Bribie Break and ensure an enjoyable stay for everyone, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
All bookings made directly with On the Bay Apartments or via a booking agent are made subject to these Terms and Conditions. The payment and receipt of deposit monies by the Guest will be deemed as accepting all Booking Terms & Conditions and that these conditions apply and extend to any person occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of the Guest.
BOOKINGS & QUOTES
- The premises are let for holiday purposes and only for the period stated on the Receipt / Confirmation advice. This is not a Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Bookings are subject to availability and applicable pricing at the time of booking and some conditions and/or exclusions may apply.
- Any quote given is an estimate only of price and the price will only be confirmed once a payment is made on the booking and you receive written advice from On the Bay Apartments that the payment has been received and the booking has been confirmed.
- Management reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- A deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the booking
- 50% for 2 night bookings
- 30% for all other bookings
- Note: Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been processed.
- Payments may be paid by cash, credit/debit card or EFT
- The balance of Total Accommodation Costs and Additional Charges are payable before occupancy commences.
- The guest is required to provide a valid CREDIT CARD at check-on as security to cover incidentals.
- If a credit card is not available, photo ID is required as well as a $200 cash bond at check-in which is returned to the guest upon departure (dependent on satisfactory inspection of apartment and return of all keys/remotes).
In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, the following notice periods apply:
Low & mid-season:
- More than 14 days = $50 admin fee
- 2-14 days = $100 admin fee
- Less than 48 hours = cost of 1 night’s accommodation
High season (Easter and Christmas/New Year):
- More than 28 days = $50 admin fee
- 7-28 days = cost of 1 night’s accommodation
- Less than 7 days = the deposit is only refunded if the apartment is re-let for the entire duration. Note: cost of 1 night’s accommodation fee still applies
No refund will be given for early departure.
- The premises are let for holiday purposes and only for the period stated on the Receipt / Confirmation advice. This is not Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- The premises are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Only the number of people shown on the Confirmation Advice may stay in the apartment overnight.
- We request all visitors exit the building prior to 10pm
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas
“NO PARTY” / NOISE POLICY
The comfort of all Guests and Residents is our priority. As a family friendly complex, We ask all guests to abide by the following:
- Parties or large gatherings are not permitted in the apartments.
- NO EXCESS NOISE at any time: NO NOISE after 10pm
- Anti-social behaviour including intoxication, swearing and violence will not be tolerated.
- Any guests or visitors found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their apartment or exceeding the numbers of permitted guests, may be evicted without refund.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment, its contents or the Body Corporate property.
- The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under these Terms and Conditions.
- Lost keys incur a replacement cost of $100; lost garage remotes incur a replacement cost of $70.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor Apartment Owner is liable for any damage, injury or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The premises are not to be used for any unlawful purposes.
- The By-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with.
- Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises (service animals excluded -certification required).
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time provided reasonable notice is provided, and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a serious breach of these conditions.
- After receiving a warning or the occupancy ends or is terminated, any Guest who fails to comply must vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property.
- The Manager cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises or the occurrences outside of the agent’s control including if; the property is withdrawn from letting; the owner chooses to alter the property or the contents in any way. Every reasonable effort will be made to find alternate accommodation should this occur.